Time Management Habit in Children
Today’s world is a fast-paced world and technological advancements have made it easier to do anything but at the same time, the world has become so fast that sometimes it feels as if twenty-four hours are not enough to do all the chores and raise a child as well. To raise a child that is efficient and will become a successful person Parents have to imbibe within the children a good sense of Time Management.
According to several types of research, it has been proven that the people who are good achievers in their lives are very good at time management. Time management not only helps a child become more efficient and achieve their goals effectively but it also helps the child in functioning more effectively in strenuous conditions and when they are under pressure it helps them become a better version of themselves.
The most elevated achievers deal with their time astoundingly well. By utilizing the time management procedures a child can improve their capacity to work all the more viably – in any event, when time is tight and pressures are high. Going through your day in a furor of action regularly accomplishes less, because you're isolating your consideration between such a significant number of various assignments. Being a good time manager lets you work more astutely – not harder – so you complete more in less time.
Imbibing your child with such time-management tactics will help them become a better version of themselves. As the manager of your child’s early years, the most important role of the parents is to help their child more and more in lesser time as younger ones might get tired and become ineffective and will lose interest in activities. To make your child an efficient Time manager one should follow the following protocols and you should also strive to make your child understand the need for these-
• Teach the Importance of the Task - Start with a big objective or goal for your child, then separate it into pieces that you can help them resolve in shorter timeframes. Every one of these littler pieces will draw them nearer to their goal. On the off chance that it doesn't, don't do it. You may even need to separate the lumps into littler scaled-down errands. Without objectives, you can't help your younger one understand whether an errand is pressing or significant.
• Procrastination is a big No - Make your child understand the importance of doing a chore or a task when it is due, delaying or procrastinating a task will not only make them more prone to slacking but it will also make them lazier. Make it a good habit to tell them to do their work as soon as they get it, as it will make them more efficient and will help them in the longer run.
• Make a list of Chores- Studies have shown that making a list of all the chores and the tasks that one has to do will help the person do all their tasks more effectively. But making a list of tasks for your child will not work; you will have to make them understand the importance of prioritizing their work. There should be an order to do the tasks allotted to them with the more urgent tasks needing their acute attention and work. Also making a list does not imply that you have to make your child do all the tasks on the list in a single go it is just a means to help them achieve their goals effectively.
• Planning the day- Help your child understand the importance of planning their day in time. With making a list of chores to do, help your child understand the importance of allotting a certain time to each chore or task. Also do not forget that you are dealing with a child make sure to help them add time for playing, recreation and also spending quality time with other children. Also, be prepared to help your child understand that things will not always happen according to you, some urgent and important things might come up and they should have the understanding to deal with these urgent upcoming.
Preparation for Different Olympiad Mathematics Exams:
•E-books/Kindle Edition/Paper Books :https://amzn.to/2W8DA0B
• Online Olympiad Preparation Toolkit : https://www.swastickbookbox.com/landing.php
• Mobile App : download free app https://bit.ly/SBB-Play-Store-Link
• Previous Year Papers : Available at Amazon and FlipKart
For Reasoning – separate books and online practice tools are available. That will help in getting prepared for maths, science and cyber Olympiad and also in Reasoning and Mental Ability Olympiad. SBB provide offline and online platform to practice Reasoning. Please register and avail free sample test of Reasoning, Maths, Science and English.