Cyber Olympiad Syllabus & Pattern - Class 6
- SOF's NCO is a renowned Cyber Olympiad.
- Levels: Two levels and only top 5% students from level 1 qualify for level 2. However, for class 1 & 2 there is no second level.
- Exam date: Click here to check exams dates
- Generic Syllabus:
- Logical Reasoning : Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Computers & IT : History and Generation of Computers, Types of Computers, MS-Windows 7, MS-Word(Working with Charts and Tables, Using Page Layout tab, Arranging multiple windows of a document), MS-PowerPoint(Creating presentation using Animation, Custom Animation and Transitions, Creating new slides using Slides pane, Outline pane and Slides from Outline, Working with Handouts and Notes Master, Arranging multiple windows of a presentations, Working with Charts and Tables), Internet & E-mail, Introduction to QBasic, Hardware, Software, Input & Output Devices, Memory & Storage Devices, Latest Developments in the field of IT.
- Generic Pattern:
- Total Questions 50. First 10 questions carries 1 mark each, second 35 questions carries 1 mark each and last 5 questions are achiever's section questions and carry 3 marks each.
- Total Marks : 60
Swastick Book Box integrates with NCO Class - 6 - SBB provides comprehensive practice material in the form of toolkit and works as Olympiad Tester of your preparation. SBB NCO toolkit contains 5 tests for each chapter [approx. 85 chapter test], 3 mock tests and 10 sample tests. All these tests are designed as per the actual Olympiad examinations pattern. These being multiple choice questions, students must understand and analyze each question thoroughly. It helps them to identify their weak areas and practice those on a regular basis. This further makes it easy for them when they participate in the final exam and compete with others.